Introducing Webtrader: Trade and invest in multiple asset classes on one award-winning platform.
As previously advised, we, The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited, will be decommissioning Standard FX Trader in our continuous efforts to improve our services to you. The previously advised date of decommissioning was 28 February 2014. We have however decided to extend such date of decommissioning to, and including, 31 March 2014, after which online access to accounts on Standard FX Trader will no longer be available.
In the place of Standard FX Trader we have launched Webtrader, an online trading platform that allows for trading and investing in multiple instruments across 29 international exchanges in 19 countries.
As a result amendments have been made to the Standard FX Trader Customer Agreement (the “Agreement”) by means of posting notice of such amendment, in accordance with clause 21 of the Agreement, on 08 November 2013 on www.standardbank.co.za/standardfxtrader, which we wish to confirm as being the website on which the Standard FX Trader System is hosted (such address therefore being the Website (as defined in the Agreement)).
Accordingly such amendment will be binding on each Customer (as defined in the Agreement) from, and including, 08 November 2013.
Webtrader offers you a host of features that make online trading faster and easier:
- Trade and invest in multiple asset classes
- Trade 160+ FX crosses, including Spot Precious Metals
- Trade shares, ETFs and ETCs on 29 international exchanges
- View live* or delayed prices
- Receive news from major establishments and market updates*
- Access the portal online 24/7
- Pay transparent fees and charges, with the relevant fees and charges disclosed prior to executing a trade
- Enjoy a user-friendly interface with enhanced workspace flexibility
- Receive telephonic support during our call centre's hours of operation
We invite you to consider Webtrader as your preferred alternative to Standard FX Trader. In addition to registering for a live account, you also have the option of opening a demo account, which provides you with a no-obligation 20-day free trial account funded by a simulated USD 100 000. Visit www.standardbank.com/webtrader for further information and to register for a DEMO and LIVE account.