Standard Bank provides services to support the banking, finance, trading and advisory needs of corporate and institutional clients. Our local presence facilitates deep insight into commercial and regulatory environments, and serves as the basis for our role as a trusted advisor and banking partner.
Our products and services include:
- Finance solutions – including term loans and overdrafts, trade finance for importers and exporters, as well as letters of credit and bills for collection
- Investment accounts – tailor-made structuring and advisory solutions to optimise equity, debt and assets, and also to mitigate financial and market risks
- Corporate advisory – trusted advisory for transactions in emerging markets, and across mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, capital raisings, privatisations and corporate restructurings, with a particular focus on advising on transactions
- Global markets – our treasury services include a comprehensive range of foreign exchange and money market activities, with spot and forward operations as well as hedging for managing risks
- Transactional accounts – cash management and trade-related services, complemented by our electronic banking solutions including:
- New Business Online
- African Transactional Gateway
- Business connect
- System interchange file
With the support of the broad capability of Standard Bank Group, and its presence across Africa and in major financial centres, we also offer merchant banking services such as project finance and structured lending. We draw on Standard Bank's world-class risk and capital management systems to ensure our solutions add real value to your business.
Our strong on-the-ground teams are complemented by Standard Bank Group’s extensive research capabilities which enable us to provide a local, regional and macroeconomic view for clients.
Read more about corporate and investment banking solutions for your business.